What is a Projector?
The Human Design Projector makes up just 20% of the Human Population.
What is their Auras purpose?
Unlike any other type, Projectors take in every aspect of what it focuses on. This is what gives them access to know how to guide us into directions that feel better. When a Projector becomes aware of this mechanic of their aura, they gain the ability to discern what is not good and what is good for themselves and humanity through feeling what they take into their Auras. With invitations for Projectors to share what they feel and experience, they will make up the modern Sherpas and Shamans that we have all been asking for.
Does a Projector have sustained energy?
A Projector does not possess sacral energy or sustained energy. This means that Projectors require an immense amount of alone and resting time. Alone time does not have to mean away from the entire world in isolation. Time with their trusted communities that can remind them of who they are and not pushing oneself to keep up with the rest of the world is the best way for a Projector to combat the burnout from having an open sacral amongst a world that is made up of 70% sacral beings.
Every Projector has a specific PHS but for them as whole it is important to eat mostly natural, unprocessed, fair trade, local, and minimal preservatives. With having such a vulnerable aura, the foods that they consume can really impact the way they function and feel. If they are constantly consuming negative energy, unnatural, and not local to their current environments, they can easily be thrown out of alignment through diet alone.
What does being out of Alignment feel like for a Projector?
- Extreme Bitterness at the world or oneself
- Bogged down energetically (feeling stuck)
- Uncontrollable emotional episodes
- Extreme Anger, Frustration, and Disappointment
- Getting physically ill
- Feeling like one has become mentally ill out of nowhere
- Losing touch with what feels good
- Not seeing invitations big and small
- Everything that could go wrong, goes wrong
- An inability to get out of bed for days
- Feeling lots of fear and sometimes paranoia
- An inability to control one’s projections
- Having an inability to maintain boundaries
- Losing a sense of self-care and self-love
How can a Projector re-align themselves?
If a Projector starts to notice these symptoms it would be good to first evaluate one’s basic diet by asking themselves,
- Am I Drinking enough water?
- Have I been obtaining the proper nutrition? Am I lacking nutrients?
Secondly, they should then evaluate their bodies habits,
- Am I getting enough rest?
- Am I forcing myself to sleep when I am not tired?
- Am I not sleeping when my body tells me it feels tired?
- Am I moving my body in creative ways? Example, yoga, dancing, hiking, skating…(could be anything they think is fun)
Thirdly, they should evaluate their consistent day to day communities and environments,
- Does this environment/community allow and support me to be able to maintain my bodies highest health practices?
- Am I being allowed the space to love and care for myself in the ways that feel good to me?
- Does my community respect my boundaries?
- Do the environments that I constantly interact with feel good?
- Am I receiving invitations from this environment?
- Do I feel seen and successful?
If the answer is no to most of these questions, then they most likely have some things to do and invitations to evaluate.
How can I Help?
- Remind them to drink clean water
- Remind them to nourish themselves
- Encourage them to rest
- Invite them to go on scenic walk or hike
- Invite them to do an activity that makes them happy and promotes joy
- Let them borrow or hangout with your dog or cat
- Encourage them to sit in nature with their phones off
- Listen to them